Wednesday 22 February 2023

Random Photos 2

Leaving the park after the morning safari session often corresponded with the finish of school and the children were always so smartly dressed.











No idea what they're carrying and judging by the gaze of the lady neither did she.


Overloading of vehicles is very common, whether it's with goods.



Or people - just when you think it's full, another person manages to squeeze on.



All tuk tuk's we ever been in seat 3 people - there must be at least 12 in this one.


Sometimes it's a combination of goods and people - as we were catching this vehicle up I thought the thing on the left was a giant squash, so I was rather disappointed to realise it's just a boring bundle of cloth.





Several of the small towns we drove through had street markets.  How I'd have loved to get out and wander around, instead of which I snapped away through the dirty glass window.




Did you notice the neck scarves in the last two pictures; I don't know if they are fashion statements or if it's still winter at 30°C.




I don't know why I always think of cauliflowers as being quintessentially English, these were huge and looked so fresh.


Just garlic.







Always a few people just sitting around.



Health and Safety on an Indian building site.


A few views to finish with.